SecureVideo tracks Masked Call history for you: start date/time, duration, and (if known) contact name. This support article goes over how to look up Masked Call usage on your account.
If permitted by your role, you can also look up the Masked Call history of other users on your account.
You may also be interested in these articles:
From the Masked Call usage report
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Reports" from the menu.
2. Under "Masked Call Usage", click the "Go" button.
3. If you have access to other users' usage, the search will default to "All Users". You can click on the user name field to select a specific individual.
If you do not have this access, you will only see your own name in the drop-down menu.
Set a "From Date" and "To Date", and click "Filter".
- Leave "From Date" and "To Date" blank to search for connections from all time.
- Leave "From Date" blank to search any time before "To Date".
- Leave "To Date" blank to search any time after "From Date".
- Use the "Export to Excel" button to export results as an Excel spreadsheet.
4. The columns returned in the search results are:
- Call Start Time: the date and time (using the timezone on your user account) the call was started.
- Call From Name: the name of the SecureVideo user placing the call.
- Call From Number: the verified phone number that was used as the caller ID for this call.
- Call To Name: (if part of a Contact record) the name of the recipient of the call.
- Call To Number: the call recipient's phone number.
- Duration: the duration of the call, in the format HH:MM:SS.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on February 19, 2021.