From a session panel on the dashboard
You can edit a participant's contact information from the dashboard by clicking "Edit" underneath that participant's name. Please see this support article on editing a participant's fnformation.
Through the Contacts page
Edit one of your own contacts
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner, and select "My Contacts" from the drop-down menu.
2. Use the "Edit" button next to the contact that you wish to edit.
3. Edit the contact's information accordingly, and then use the "Save" button when finished.
Edit a contact for a host in your organization
1. Click on the "Scheduling" tab at the top of the page.
- If your organization is using Virtual Clinic and has designated you to manage appointment requests, you'll see a dropdown. Select "Providers" to get to the next step.
2. Click the "Contacts" button next to the host you want to create a contact for.
3. Use the "Edit" button next to the contact that you wish to edit.
4. Edit the contact's information accordingly, and then use the "Save" button when finished.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on January 6, 2023.